For that full tradition wedding Dress Style the Magnolia Strapless Ball Gown Wedding Dress gives you tradition with a touch of unique.
The Magnolia Wedding Dress is a very romantic colour and style, it's tradition with a touch of individualism with it's 3d flower trimmed bodice and beaded tulle detail cascading down the length of the skirt with the fullness of a ball gown.
You will feel every bit the princess bride in this dress.
The full skirt has beaded tulle detail cascading down the length. The bodice has rouched chiffon, and lace detail with a shaped neckline. The back has a centre back zip. The dress is full boned and lined.
Dress Style Points:
- The Magnolia Wedding Dress features an A symetrical bodice which is fully boned.
- The bodice has beautiful 3d flower following the neckline of the bodice which draws your eye to the Asymetrical neckline.
- The Wedding Dress also features chiffon rouched around the waistline with the 3d flower trim.
- It has a half Circle Skirt in the Magnolia colour satin which gives you the beautiful Ball Gown look.
- While the beaded Tulle trimming cascading down the length of the skirt draws your eye down giving the illusion of height to the Bride Wearing it.
- We know how uncomfortable a separate tulle petticoat can be to wear and that is why the Magnolia Wedding Dress has a built in tulle petticoat in the lining, alleviating the need to wear a separate petticoat.
- The Wedding dress is fully lined so that the tulle doesn't scratch your legs.
- Closing with a center back zip you can easily step in and out of the Wedding dress to keep your bridal Hair and makeup in perfect condition.
- 100% Made in Australia in our Stones Corner Studio, Brisbane.
- When it comes to Bridal wear think JK Couture Designs and the exquisite range of simplistic yet elegant designs.
When styling this Wedding dress keep it simple, simply add chandelier earings and a matching bracelet (available from our Accessories Section), No necklace is required due to the Asymetrical neckline.
Colour: Magnolia Bridal Satin
Image: Qualis Photography, Location: Ideal Bride Expo, Model: Katz Model Management